Kyoto University’s Kumano Dorm:
- Do not touch someone else’s body.
- Don’t make dirty jokes or tell dirty stories in public spaces.
- Don’t make judgmental statements about someone’s appearance or personal lifestyle.
- Don’t compartmentalize behavior by gender, such as saying “girls are like this/boys are like this”.
- Don’t assume that someone isn’t or won’t get angry.
- Don’t automatically assume that every college student should have a significant other.
- If someone criticizes your behavior, it doesn’t matter what your intentions were. Listen to what they have to say first.